The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Life Saving Beauty Treatments...Really?

I have to admit my friends at TotalBeauty, who include me on their roster of trusted Beauty Bloggers, are masters at piquing readers curiosity with their clever beauty lists.  Count me in as well...

When I saw this headline, my fingers itched to click. Is it possible that all my primpsanity might actually have healthful benefits??? Is it a salable bill of goods to skeptical spouses???

Somewhat...Certainly I'll do my best at pitching the "life saving necessity" of a getting a monthly facial.

Take a peak at the piques for yourself...

Want to add years to your life? These six treatments will give you long-term benefits. Keep reading to see how
6 Beauty Treatments That Can Save Your Life
This is a TotalBeauty.com Health & beauty article
If getting pampered wasn’t appealing enough, here's another reason you should  have regular spa days: Getting these six health and beauty treatments regularly can help you live a longer and happier life. See how adding these treatments to your routine can save your life now


xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...