The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

TotalBeauty's 15 Best Eye Makeup Primers

I admit, I am a fan of primers and as much as I would like to just swap my face primer on my lids, the ones made specifically to prime the lids are far superior. To lash primers make a difference??? Absolutely!!! Does it annoy me to have to occur the extra expense and time to make my mascaras work better??? Absolutely!!! I liked these beauty bits and took some notes. The big takeaway for me is where do I find Elf products??? Read on...

TotalBeauty.com
15 Best Eye Makeup Primers

The secret to crease-free eye makeup that lasts all night is not your shadow -- it's your primer. See the best eye makeup primers now


15 Best Eye Makeup Primers

This is a TotalBeauty.com eye makeup article

One primping step you can't skip is primer, and pros say an eyeshadow primer is especially crucial. After all, it's the best way to prevent smudges (or worse, raccoon eyes!). So, which ones should you buy? Here are 15 reader favorites that promise to keep your makeup looking flawless all day.

And the winners are ...

NO. 15: PAULA DORF EYE PRIMER, $25

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 7.8


"This primer is not only easy to apply and blend but it also evens out discolored eyelids."

NO. 14: LANCOME AQUATIQUE WATERPROOF EYECOLOUR BASE, $24.50

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 7.9


"This primer stays on even when I'm on the move."

NO. 13: CLINIQUE TOUCH BASE FOR EYES, $14.50

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.2


"This product blends in beautifully and stays put."

Want to see which primer was No. 1? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...