The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A taste of Paris...

A taste of Paris...


One of my favorite things to do in the morning with a good cup of coffee, is checking out what my friend Q. is up to on her delightful Lifestyle Blog Quintessence.

Q. seamlessly covers the world of Interiors, Art, Fashion, Travel, Food and Antiques.  She is an equally talented writer and photographer.  I often get inspiration for my Polyvore sets from her travels among all the latest   openings and launches, here and abroad.

Q. was recently on assignment in Paris.  While there, she couldn't resist soaking up some local color.  I saw a shot of this delightful Patisserie and immediately got down to work.

Here's to you Q. for brightening my days.  I highly recommend you visit her Blog Quintessence, it's not only a feast for the eyes, but the brain as well.

Je adore!

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...