The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Whose that Girl???

Whose that Girl???


As we hunker down for the 'Nor Easter that will pummel the East coast this weekend, I can see falling into a Polyvore marathon.  I can't seem to get away from prints these days...

These pants were designed by the uber talented Peter Pilotto. We recently started carrying it at Richards, where I am their Personal Shopper. Giuseppe Zanotti's shoes are always a favorite. Our more fashion forward customers adore them.

This is my take on an updated, "That Girl", Ann Marie, the original T.V. "City Girl" originated by Marlo Thomas a zillion years ago. Naturally, I wanted to grow up to be her...


I like them both...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...