The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Melting Months


The humidity is already starting to creep up in New York, giving me pause to think about my eye cream/serum/moisturizer/primer/tinted moisturizer routine...somethings got to give.

As if a Genie was looking over my shoulder, that afternoon I received a sample, (via messnger)!, of COVERGIRL & Olay's Simply Ageless Serum Primer... Thank you Beauty Gods!!!

I used it yesterday for the first time. Multi-tasking as always, I applied it and then went to check in on what fresh commotion my new kitty was stirring up in the bedroom. When I came back, I looked in the mirror and literally hummed a few bars of "I Feel Pretty" to myself. Wow! Flawless. Primed. What I didn't realize was how hydrating it was. I could easily have skipped the additional moisturizer...by midday I was a puddle.

Today I tried again, this time just using eye cream, Simply Ageless Serum Primer and Revlon's Spa Illuminator in Bronze Light. A much better plan. My skin feels hydrated and dewy, not excessively oily---no mop and shine today.

I loved the light, creamy texture of this newly combined product, Olay's Regenerist Serum, on its own, as a slippery, eel like feeling, (that literally makes my skin crawl, despite a devoted following). It promises, "8 hours of continuous hydration, a facelift effect, Amino-Peptides to improve texture, glycerin to firm skin's appearance, and increased rate of exfoliation over time". As well, it is oil free and suitable for sensitive skin. Now that's multi-tasking.

CoverGirl & Olay's Simply Ageless Serum costs $13.99 and will be available in mass-market outlets nationwide in July. Don't fret...you will still have two thirds of the summer left to try it. If it really helps me achieve results, I will be sure to continue using it, long after the melting months.

Here's hoping...

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. CoverGirl JenniferWednesday, May 11, 2011

    WOW, I have never seen such amazing art work and it has alot of detail well done

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...