The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mio QuickStart Exhilarating Shower Gel

Mio QuicksStart Exhilarating Shower Gel
$22

Sometimes I'm a bit slow to catch on...I had received several pitches from "Mio" skincare for products that definitely appealed, but I usually prefer to write about easily accessible, well known products that my readers can relate to.

I have used and loved Mama Mio skincare in the past...Duh, "by chance is "Mio" Mama Mio?" I inquired back to my friends at Tractenberg PR. "Yup. One and the same, just re-branded".

"Fabulous.  In that case I'm in!"

Sunday night is the film industries biggest night of the year- The Oscars.  This is my Superbowl. Though I have always hoped that I had a glam party or benefit to attend, I'm usually channel surfing the Red Carpet between E and and whoever is hosting, tweeting, checking out arrivals on my favorite fashion sites Red Carpet Fashion-Awards and Just Jared while  preparing my post Oscars snark blog, in yoga pants and a ratty tee shirt.

Tonight I got my wish! Moet & Chandon are sponsoring and event for The Greenwich International Film Festival at JHouse.  Needless to say, Diva has been in prep mode.

It started with Mio's QuickStart Exhilarating Shower Gel.  Anyone who knows me well, family, bosses, friends, high school guidance counselors, knows morning are not my long suit. My energy peaks as the day wears on...Go figure.

How nice to instantly have my senses jolted awake with this delicious shower gel. This sulfate free cleanser is enriched with coconut cleansers, spearmint oil and guarana caffeine to stimulate, cleanse and brighten your skin.
Wowza!

I used Mio's QuickStart Energizing Shower Gel with a loofah, because I knew I wanted to exfoliate my skin well before using my all time favorite self tanner, Kate Sommerville 360 Body Tanning Towelettes. What a delicious experience!
It prepped my skin perfectly.

Mio has not walked away from their award winning products geared for pregnant women, just expanding their reach.

I'm glad they found me...

Happy watching.  Tune in tomorrow for my annual DivaDebbi Red Carpet Report Card. Some how it will get written, as of this writing, no clue how...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...