The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm Flush: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush


Make Up For Ever HD Blush
$26

I usually find somewhere around 2:00 p.m., my blush has faded a bit and I could use a retouch.  Ever since I dropped and reconstituted my beloved Charlotte Tilbury  powder blush with alcohol, I keep it coddled and swaddled like a baby chick.

Sadly, it will never leave home again.

I was on a Sephora run the other day and Make Up For Ever's HD Blush caught my eye. The texture is an absolute dream and it instantly refreshed my flush with one weightless swipe.

Cool Pink #210 is a new addition.  There are several winning shades that is sure to complement your natural beauty. The best part?  It has the blends like a cream but lasts like a powder.

Impressive.  Truly...

xox,
DD





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...