The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum

Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum
1 fl. oz $89
Do you use a serum as part of your daily skincare regimen?  I do.  Twice a day actually and I consider them to be one of the best advances in overall skincare in the past several years.

Why? Because a great serum will boost radiance and lock in moisture.  I have tried dozens.

No matter what they may promise, the one thing I look for is an immediate glow. If the texture is too watery, I know it's a no-glow.
I have had great results with my Murad products.  Many of them are so innovative they are patented or patent pending.  There serums are top notch glow getters, so when I had the opportunity to sample their newest offering Advanced Active Radiance Serum, I jumped.

This is one of Murad's more expensive treatments and I am conscious of the fact that it may be out of budget for many readers.  The one thing I can assure you is that a small amount goes a long way with all Murad products and that they are spot on about meeting their claims.

I like to  read their reviews on their own website as well as Sephora's. Think of the time it takes to sit down and do this...I don't and it would actually be a great way to link my blog and increase my readership...

Overall?  Raves, from grateful users who are seeing huge improvements in their skin tone and clarity.  Advanced Active Radiance Serum is so new, it wasn't yet available online at Sephora, but I did find it at Ulta.

I've been using it twice daily for three weeks now. Steeped in Vitamin C, Myrtle Extract and Alpha Hydroxy Acids, I was worried it might be too drying, but my skin feels supple, firm and not the least bit dry.

Glow Factor??? Off the charts. Splurge worthy??? Most definitely, particularly if you are looking forward to attending an upcoming special event like a reunion or a wedding.

Here are the details:

Description
Rapidly reverse visible signs of environmental damage and dramatically improve skin's natural defenses to restore and preserve radiance and clarity.
  • Resilient-C Complex delivers highly stable Vitamin C - 50 times the potency of prior generations - to improve skin radiance, help enhance collagen production and protect against free radical damage
  • Ectoin jump starts the cellular defense system by helping cells resist drastic environmental stresses including UV exposure and chemical aggressors
  • AHAs and Myrtle Extract encourage new cell growth and help boost cell vitality
  • Dermatologist Developed
  • Scientifically Proven
  • Patented Formula
  • Paraben-free
  • Tested on people, not on animals


    No pain, all gain...

    xox,
    DD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...