The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Follow Up: Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara
$9.95

I so wanted to love this mascara.  My friend Linda Levy was ecstatic about her lush, long lashes and seeing was believing...

So much so,  I dashed out and purchased it at CVS that afternoon.  What could be better than a mascara that delivers amazing results and can boast about it's good for you properties:

100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.

I still can't figure out what went wrong.  My lashes looked positively anemic.  I did not experience any of the running and flaking I read about in some reviews, but basically the only good thing I can attest to was the ease of its good riddance removal.

Oh well.

My "cheap and cheerful" mascara hunt continues...I picked up L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Excess after returning Organic Wear Mascara.

Here's hoping and stay tuned...

xox,
DD


1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to love it too, Debbi, but had th same results as you.

    However, I picked up PF's "Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Make" at the same I made the mascara purchase and have been very happy with it:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...