The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, August 24, 2012

DivaDebbi's Most Wanted Fall Accessories

DivaDebbi's Most Wanted Fall Accessories




I am having a love affair with this Fall's accessories...

I have built a wardrobe based on classic styles that suit my figure over the years. My closet is fairly bulging with sheath dresses and pencil skirts from Giorgio Armani, Brioni, Valentino, Diane Von Furstenberg, Helmut Lang, Dolce and Gabanna, Malene Birger, Lela Rose, Michael Kors, Luciano Barbera, Alberta Ferretti, Tory Burch, Vince and Zara, (to name a few!).

It occurred to me, that I could be perfectly happy buying nothing but accessories this Fall, but don't quote me!

The Polvore set I created above gives you a flavor of what I'm craving.  Check back this weekend for my complete update of Accessories Trends for  Fall 2012.

I think you will be coveting them too...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...