The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dick Page always does pretty...

Dick Page always does pretty...




I know I'm a lucky Girl.  When I get inevitably get bored with my usual makeup go-to's,  I  always have some gorgeous unused product to dip into.

I recently "discovered" two gorgeous shadows created by  Dick Page for Shiseido  from his Shimmering Eye Color collection. Dick Page is Shiseido's illustrious Worldwide Artistic Director. He is beloved by fashion designers for his artistic eye and ability to collaborate with them on creating the perfect look to complement their visions, season after season.

Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color
$25.00
 
Dick Page
 
These wonderful shadows are feather light, yet appear fresh, just applied and crease proof all day.  I have applied them both with my pinkie and with a brush.  I am in awe of their ability to stand up in even during the melting months.

I was so enamored, I was inspired to create this Polyvore set, with a nod and a kiss to these beautiful paint pots, created by the artist, Dick Page.

They are a must try...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...