The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Revlon COLORBURST Lip Butter: The best keeps getting better

Revlon Lip Butters
I cannot remember ever being this taken with a $10 lipstick. I have taken to stockpiling them.  Even better, Revlon has doubled the amount of shades COLORBURST Lip Butter shades now available.

I was hoping to find a shade that would be a bit brighter than the Pink Truffle and Sugar Plum I alternated between this winter. I purchased Berry Smoothie yesterday on a CVS run.  I was so pleased with this bright but not too bright pink, that in a pique of paranoia, I went back today to purchase another...you never know when a spare will come in handy and they tend to sell out quickly.


What I love about Revlon COLORBURST Lip Butter is the texture. It feels like a non-greasy, perfectly smooth lip balm when applied.  The added bonus? A lovely dollop of pure pigment, that has a good amount of staying power.




DESCRIPTION:

- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades

HOW TO USE: (Do we really need instructions?)


Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, instantly hydrated lips!

Am I waxing poetic?  Try one yourself and let me know...please just go easy on the Berry Smoothies.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...