The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Imperfectly Perfect


This post party picture was taken, so y'all could see how my hair fared, through rain, mist, humidity and a night of dancing...Forget the hair for a second, let's all agree, there was A Lot of cleavage going on---Big hair and big bubbies...I am a 45 minute drive, from becoming the next Real Housewife of New Jersey.

I had received a Totalbeauty, "Sneak Peek", of Clairol Herbal Essences new, "Tousle Me Softly" hair collection. The promise, is hair that is frizz free, shiny, "tousled"... in other words, imperfectly perfect. I am not delusional...Jennifer Aniston was not going to step out of the shower, but if the wild violet and pomegranate infused shampoo and conditioner, could help my hair look intentionally messy, I would be way ahead of the game.

Next up was Tousle Me Softly Mousse, which promised loose, frizz free waves. At this point, I have already drank the Kool Aid, so I began drying and scrunching with abandon...Do you think Jon Bon Jovi was a scruncher too??? At this point, how much could it hurt to toss in a few spritz's of Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel., for a little targeted control, in case anything was getting rough around the edges.

To my surprise, my hair did look tousled and messy, but good tousled and messy. Why not throw in a few spritz's of violet scented Flexible Style Hairspray and smooth any flyaway's around the hair line, with Finishing Touch Cream? I already have six products in my hair, (see previous Blog), but can still run my fingers through it. Extraordinary!

Best of all, I made the right choice. I might have made a sleek start, but the do would have been done in no time, had I gone the straightening balm and flat iron route. I have a feeling I will be making good use of the Tousle Me Softly hair collection this summer---The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a lot more you know what. At least my hair will be looking good and so can yours---take a look...you know what they say, "a picture, is worth a 1000 Blogs".

xox,
Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...