The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Review: Taut Collagen Infusion Mask

Taut Collagen Infusion Mask
5 masks for $50

My husband is an enormously good sport.  5 1/2 years into writing DivaDebbi, he has seen me try a lot of products, including some that buzz, zap, require goggles and need refrigeration.

When he came home one Saturday afternoon and saw me lying in bed, looking like Hannibal Lecter, wearing a Taut Collagen Infusion Mask, he didn't even cock an eyebrow.

I love pick me ups like this...First of all, it does suggest lying down for 7- 10 minutes and if you are clever, you will just give yourself that respite and unplug.

Taut's Collagen Infusion Mask feels deliciously cool and refreshing.. It is infused with, "a unique blend of Hydrolysed Collagen, Squalene, Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants.   It reminded me exactly of the uber luxe SKII Facial Treatment Masksthat I have sampled in the past, but would it yield the same plump looking refreshed skin???

Yes.  It did, and for a fraction of the price. 

Taut recommends using their Infusion Mask twice a week for maximum effect; minimized fine lines, plus brightened and tightened skin. That could get a bit costly, but for times when you want to look your best, consider adding it to your list of little extras like a good blow out or false lashes.

It has definitely earned a place in my "Beauty Bag of Tricks".  I hope it will in yours...

xox,
DD




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...