The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Wear Pink For Them (and EDNY for Me!)

I Wear Pink For Them



Red shirt, $13 / Carven pink mini skirt / Armani Beauty pumps / Mulberry tote, $2,490 / Dorothy Perkins black bow belt, $15 / Pier 1 Imports white flower centerpiece / Bobbi Brown 'French Pink' Breast Cancer Awareness Collection (Limited...


I created this set for a Breast Cancer Awareness contest on Polyvore.  It truly sums up why I do what I do, for this worth cause.

I feel a tad guilty that I did not put together a round-ups, of companies who are committing funds and raising awareness with special products this month. It's a bit beyond my tech scope.

Fortunately, The Tend Team, a division of Glam Media, who publishes my blog, featured a great one from the site Style Blazer.

For those of you who wish to shop for a great cause, please follow this link to their site.

And while you have that CC firing, my lovely friend Lisa is extending her Friends and Family 30% discount off her fabulous shirts from Elizabeth Daniel New York.  (Ends tonight 10-6 at midnight, Monday 10-7, for DivaDebbi followers).

I'm crazy about these tops, that layer beautiful, wash and dry to perfection and travel like a dream.  There is always one in my suitcase, anywhere I go.

I'm particularly love one her newest styles which features a lovely bow that is easily slipped on or off with a loop at the neck.


Elizabeth Daniels New York Blouse
Simply enter the code Friends30 at check out.

Happy Sunday.

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. Awww...the outfit of the little girl is so cute! I would like my daughter to try them too for i think they are the same age.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...