The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Review: Bliss Thinny Thin Chin Neck Firming Cream

The "New York Dandy" Patrick McDonald, Diva and
famed jewelry designer Kimberly McDonld

The other day, I saw something in the mirror I never saw before...It didn't appear looking straight on, but from a particular angle, I thought I saw the beginning of some neck creping, which as it turns out, isn't even a word. 'Creeping' pops up as the correct spelling...Ya- 'that'll' do.

Richards was having a large party at a very gracious clients home that night, to celebrate fashion designer Yigal Azrouel and jewelry designer Kimberly McDonald's Spring collections.

I popped into Sephora and asked the first associate I saw in a dramatic stage whisper, "what do you have that will firm my neck STAT?"  It would be terrific if it also would lead to long term benefits, but right at that moment, I would have settled for just a quick fix.

I flashed back to a warm, witty book written by the late, great Nora Ephron; I Feel Bad About My Neck and other thoughts on being a woman. Nora had neck issues, it seems, like many woman of a certain age and spent a goodly amount of time in turtlenecks...Was this what I had to look forward too???




Fortunately, the associate I asked was a product expert and knew exactly where to lead me, straight to Bliss's best selling Thinny Thin Chin Neck Firming Cream
Naturally, I wanted to try it that minute, particularly after she told me that I would feel and see some instant tightening.



Thinny Thin Chin Neck Firming Cream as a lovely gel like texture and faintly citrus smell. It glides on smoothly and dries quickly--and YES it firms instantly.

Eureka!

Women who reviewed in on Sephora's website also use it on their decollete.  Overall, they saw improvements, particularly after a few weeks time.  Many described being on their 2nd, 3rd and 4th purchase of Thinny Thin, having not found anything that delivers better results.

Here are the details on Bliss Thinny Thin Chin Neck Firming Cream

What it is:
An anti-aging neck treatment.

What it is formulated to do:
A dual-action complex tones and addresses signs of v-zone (the area from the chin line to the cleavage) aging instantly and over time. Like a liquid bra, Thinny Thin Chin will help overhaul your overhang by firming, hydrating, and improving the appearance of neck lines, crepiness, and hyper-pigmentation. It is every beautiful face's 'neck-cessity".

What else you need to know:
Bliss tip: make your neckline look slimmer in seconds by mixing Thinny Thin Chin™ Neck Firming Cream with a bronzer or self tanner (such as A Tan For All Seasons). 

Research results:
Results reported from an independent clinical study conducted over a six-week period 
-68.2% of testers reported a reduction in sagginess of the neck and décolleté areas
-76.2% of testers felt that skin on the neck area was toned and supple
-63.6% of testers reported a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles in the neck area

So far so good.  I'm looking forward to seeing similar long term benefits like the testers above.

For my next event, I might skip the turtleneck...

xox,

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...