The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review: Axe Waterless Foam Shampoo

Axe Waterless Foam Shampoo
$9.99 CVS
I am not above perusing the Men's aisle in the drugstore...year's ago that is how I invented Clairol's Root Kit.  Long before it was offered, I was using Just For Men's Beard and Mustache Kit on my stray grays.  Before my blog, I blast emailed it to all my friends and clients. It worked like a charm. Thanks poured in.

The other day I was in CVS looking for a very specific Axe hair putty for my son. They make over a half a dozen and surprise!, my son is as particular than I am. The one he specified was sold out and nothing else would do.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Axe products, they are popular with young men and include a full line of deodorants, body washes and hair care products.

They are heavily scented with whatever it is that they put in mass market men's products, sandalwood, musk, pine...it's all fairly brutal--Still, when I spotted Axe Waterless Foam Shampoo, I stopped in my tracks.

I have never had any luck with dry shampoos.  Not one. Not ever.  Essentially, they are just powder that neither disappears nor absorbs oil. Could this be the answer to getting one more day out of limp locks???
Yup.

Two pumps of noxious foam absorbed any excess oil and completely refreshed my hair...at least until my next shampoo. It smells, well, manly at first, but it dissipates.  Complete success.

Now listen up P&G, I know you got over on me the first time, but when you read this blog and create a Women's Waterless Foam Shampoo, do consider residuals...or at least a few cartons of the stuff...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...