The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review: Korres Magic Light Face Contouring Trio

Korres Magic Light Face Contouring Trio
"Santorini" $28
Sometimes, I sigh looking at the copious amount of makeup I have, all in various states of semi use.

When I end up doing my year end DivaDebbi Best of lists, I often pose the "desert island" question to myself.

You know the one..."if you were stranded on a desert island what's the one _____ you couldn't live without?"

I know I can clearly say this about Korres Magic Light Contouring Trio, because not only do I use it as a perfectly natural contour, blush and illuminating powder, but as my eye shadow as well.

Truly, it's perfect and almost impossible to muck up;  I use the lightest shade on my eyelids and brow bone as a shadow and highlighter.  It imparts a lovely, incandescent glow.  I also use it as a face highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones and in my Cupid's bow.  I mix the two darker shades in the crease of my lid.  It never looks harsh or dated.  The deeper shade is perfect for contouring cheekbones, chins and slimming the nose.  The middle shade is a pretty blush that looks well on the apple of the cheeks, chin, tip of the nose and forehead.

To set my make up for the day, I blend all three shades and lightly apply it to my face with a large fluffy brush.

It's beloved on Sephora, with a 4.4 out of 5 star review rating, which didn't surprise me...I have never used a product from Korres, the 15 year old Greek skincare company that I didn't love.

This is a fabulous multi-tasker.  Do more with less--my new mantra.

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...