The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Top Set 9/13/13 -NYFW Spring 2014: Chiffon Florals

NYFW Spring 2014: Chiffon Florals

NYFW Spring 2014: Chiffon Florals 


I guess Friday the 13th was lucky for me...  Polyvore asked us to present sets that forecast the major runway trends that were emerging this week.

I was unfamiliar with the brand Zimmermann, designed by Australian  Nikki Zimmermann, but this lovely exit caught my eye at fashion week.
The look embodies three of the dominant  trends I spotted for Spring 2014, Sheer and Garden Florals and Cutouts.

I loved that she took some of the sweetness out this chiffon floral skirt,  by pairing it with a black wrap cutout satin sleeveless top.

Since exact images are unavailable at the moment things are being presented, Polyvore liked my likeness enough to include it in their Top Sets on their homepage today.

Yay and thanks.

Gut Yontiff to all of my friends and colleagues who are observing Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...