The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, September 5, 2011

And The Winner Is:


Thank you to all who threw their hat in my product give-a-way contest ring by Liking Diva Debbi on FaceBook and Subscribing by Email for updates and product reviews.  The winner of the contest is GannaCarto.  Congratulations!!

Ganna will be receiving a box filled with new Rimmel London mascara,  Mary Kay lip balm, Reviva Labs anti agingday cream  YBF anti-shine face cream, a travel Kabuki brush and many samples.  Used once products will include It'a 10 Miracle Styling Cream for the hair, and a  Phyto intensive hair masque.

This was fun for me to do.  I always enjoy sharing goodies with my loyal readers...you can count on more give-a-way opportunities in the future!  Keep reading and sharing with your friends, I appreciate it more than you know.

xox,
DD

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...