The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, February 22, 2014

We Have a Winner!




Congratulations to my lovely friend Lisa, who is a partner in Elizabeth Daniel NY, a company that manufactures fantastic cotton stretch blouses that fit  and layer like a dream.  (They also pack pack perfectly.  I never travel without one or two.) On trend for Spring 2014, collared shirts are having a moment, so do check out their fab collection.

Lisa has won my giveaway of Trophy Skin Rejuvaderm MD at home microdermabrasion system! Winners were selected randomly from comments left on both my blogs DivaDebbi and Forever Forty Four, (sorry Sis. Six years in and your still empty handed.  I was rooting for you though.)

It's such a fantastic product.  Originally, I was sent their first system, which is larger, not portable and more expensive. I have used it weekly for nearly a year from head to toe, with fabulous results.

Their new product, Rejuvaderm MD, which Lisa has won, thanks to my generous friends at Trophy Skin is even better, with a diamond tip head for the body and a smaller one for areas like the eye and mouth.  Nicely, it's also priced brilliantly at $199.

I recommend this to absolutely everyone, and at this more affordable price, I urge you to treat yourself to the number one tool in my anti-aging arsenal.

Congrats again Lisa, and thank you to all who participated.  Maybe next time it will be you Sis...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...