The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper Pillow

$79.99



"Over time, the "sleep wrinkles" caused by crushing you face, won't disappear once your awake".
Dr. Julia Tzu Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, NYU School of Medicine. Marie Claire, March 2014


My own sleep creases yesterday, without the Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper

I believe you.  That is why when I heard from the creator of the the Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper offering to send me one of their back sleeping pillow to write about, I gratefully accepted.

I'm a burrower, particularly on cold nights and a side sleeper and with all I do during waking hours to keep wrinkles at bay, it seems silly to undo it all while I sleep.

Here's the challenge; old habits die hard. I'm a week or two into my trial and I have only made it through the night once.  On the plus side, my back and neck felt great and my chest and face were indeed creaseless.

I want to keep at it...I need to keep at it.

Here are some more details about the Beauty Keeper Back Sleeper:


The Beautiful Benefits of Sleeping on Your Back:

  • Balances out your body weight, keeping your internal organs aligned, preventing neck & back pain.
  • Helps prevent cleavage wrinkles on the chest and sleep-lines on the face while relieving pressure on existing wrinkles.
  • Beauty products have a chance to penetrate the skin and deliver maximum results without rubbing off on the pillow.
  • Prevents oils and dirt from your hair and scalp from coming in contact with your facial skin, clogging pores and causing acne.
  • Keeps breast skin from stretching and causing sagging.
  • Provides support for healing after surgeries that require back sleep during recovery.
  • Helps keep the sinuses clear by preventing compression.

Makes sense, don't you think?  With all we spend on lotions and potions with the hopes of minimizing wrinkles, $79.99 may be more of a sound beauty investment than the priciest of night creams.

I have read reviews from satisfied customers who have managed to break free of their old side and stomach sleeping patterns.  It takes a little time and a lot of tenacity.

I've got both...what about you?

xox,
DD


2 comments:

  1. How timely, Debbi! I've been making a real effort to become a back sleeper the past couple of weeks. I'm making progress but it sure doesn't come naturally!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Dawn!
    Newly inspired, I tried it again last night and made it through the night again. I adjusted it to my own comfort, propped a bit on my usual two pillows, I was better lower on the Back Sleeper, with sides of my face gently cradled by the side bolsters. Believe me, left to my own devices, I would never sleep through the night on my own. You should definitely consider purchasing! Those sleep creases yesterday were the real deal!!!

    xo
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...