The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Perfect Coat

A Perfect Coat



Burberry pink dress / Burberry coat / H&M zip ankle boots, $50 / Dolce Gabbana studded purse / Boohoo tassel earrings /


I've always had a thing for coats...My husband no longer even mentions it when he spots me sporting a new one...I bought another one yesterday in fact, a creme brulee cashmere number, knee length and back belted.  It looks like something Catherine Deneuve might have unhappily worn in La Belle du Jour.

Divine.

A good coat will does get an awful lot of wear...particularly if it's a winter one and it's this winter. I think they are fabulous investments...some people believe good shoes and a good handbag are the perfect foil for Top Shop and Zara finds.  I'm not in disagreement, I just think a good coat is the icing.

Fashionista's have been sporting this fabulous Prada coat all over Europe, including Anna Dello Russo, editor-at-large for Vogue Japan. The woman in this set, wore it during Fall 2014 Fashion Week.  Really, its the whole story...nothing under it is of consequence.

Burberry showed some wonderful coats in London Tuesday.  I think the one I styled at right is a keeper.

Maybe it will even be mine.  A Girl can dream, can't she???

xox
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...