The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Effortless: Maria Duenas Jacobs

Effortless

The world is the size of a postage stamp! 
 
I received an email today from my friends at the New York Group for Plastic Surgery. I selected the Street Style photo above, featured in this Polyvore set out of dozens on the internet, from NYC, London and Paris.
 
I had no clue that the chic beauty in this photo, is Maria Duenas Jacobs, whose husband, Dr. Jordan Jacobs is a partner in The New York Group for Plastic Surgery.  Fittingly Maria is the Sr. Accessories Editor at Glamour Magazine.   Here is a link to an interview that Maria did with one of my favorite Beauty Blogs Into The Gloss.
Is she not divine???
 
Two weeks ago I hosted a party for my friends, discussing all the latest in non-invasive anti-aging beauty at the NYGPS. We covered a lot of turf and I have been trying to find the time to share it with you.
 
In between preparing orange walnut cranberry sauce and corn pudding, I hope to get it done in the next day or so...
 
Stay tuned.  Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all.
xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...