The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Friends and Family/ Black Friday Beauty Deals



I have been inundated all week with pitches about beauty deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  I've narrowed my list and research to some of my favorite skincare and beauty companies.  Jessica Cruel at Bellasugar did a comprehensive round up which you can access here.  Click the links below for details:

Kate Sommerville- 30% off thru December 2nd.  I'm mad for Kate's 360 Body Tanning Towelettes, which are streakless, stinkless and create the perfect golden glow for the Holidays. (I am also hearing great buzz about True Lash $35, her eye makeup remover which has the benefit of actually helping eyelashes grow-- a lot).

Smashbox- 25% off all purchases over $50.  I'm crazy about their BB cream and recently purchased two of their gorgeous Wondervision Eye Sets, a fabulous value that includes a stunning palette of shadow, a black liner and mascara for $32.  Buy one for yourself and give another for a gift, (my favorite strategy).


Giorgio Armani- 20% off all orders of $75 or more, plus complimentary shipping.  I have only sampled their much touted Luminous Silk Foundation, but it has legions of fans and several of my friends swear by it.  Also receiving accolades is Fluid Sheer, a radiance booster available in 12 shades. I was disappointed, however, that my new fragrance fave, Si, did not make it over the pond yet.

Shu Uemura- 20% off orders over $50 and 25% off orders over $100, thru 11:59 on Dec. 2nd.   Has there ever been a better eyelash curler than Shu Uemura??? Me thinks not.  I am also still loving my Shu Uemura Volume Maker, a compact, portable brush, infused with long lasting, root lifting, miracle powder. Do ponder.

Peter Thomas Roth- 20% off.  A little vague about when it's ending.  I have used and loved his gentle but uber effective Un-Wrinkle Pads. 90 Pads for $58. Worth it.

Dr. Brandt- 40% off!!! Now we are tawking!  Dr. Brandt is the celeb Derm to stars and socials all over.  His DNA aka "Do not Age" Transforming Pearl Serum is a fave of Madonna's, and I quote, "“I love how tight my face feels after applying more than I probably should” says Madonna as seen in Harper’s Bazaar Magazine"
Am I tempted??? You betcha.

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends and fabulous food.  Safe travels and happy shopping. I am thankful for many things, you, my loyal readers are among them.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...