The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, October 15, 2012

The GREAT Iris Apfel

The GREAT Iris Apfel





My good friend Q., who writes my favorite Lifestyle blog Quintessence
recently got to hear the divine Mrs. Iris Apfel, speak.

I remember seeing a Metropolitan Museum Costume Exhibit of her extraordinary wears, layered with her iconic jewelry collection. Her style is so unique, clever and lively that she is a joy to behold.

Q.'s blog includes an audio tape of her interview with Huffington Post Sr. Style Editor Brie Dyas. 

How inspiring to still be inspiring in your nineties.  A Goddess among women...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention! She is truly incredible - amusing, articulate and as you say inspiring - in her 90s. A role model for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Q.!
    Iris is a lady worth sharing! My Poly pals all enjoyed this set. Lucky you!

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...