The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Murad Magic

Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator
1.7 oz. $49
I have to admit that of all my skin concerns, "pore size" is fortunately not one of them.

I can think of only a handful of people whose "large pores" ever breached my consciousness.   I'm sure to those afflicted they loom, as craters, whether real or imagined.

I mentioned I recently attended a cocktail reception with Dr. Howard Murad, where he quite enjoyably, spoke on his philosophies on maintaining youth and wellness.

Afterwards, we left with hefty swag bags, which is always brings me back to the glories of Christmas morning as a kid...was I happy??? Youbetcha.

One of the products was Murad's Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator.  My immediate thought was, "Oh. What will I do with this?"

Since there would be no kind way to re-gift it to someone with large pores without potentially offending, I had nothing to lose by trying it... besides, I've never met a Murad product I didn't love.

Well lo and behold, I guess I do have pores that need minimizing, because it both tightens them and plumps fine lines.

People tell me I have beautiful skin and I am truly appreciative of their kindness, but this made my skin look absolutely flawless.  Even I couldn't believe my eyes.

So, in answer to my own question, "what will I do with this?", the answer is "use it."

Every single day...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...