|Pamella Roland and her beautiful children walk the runway|
|Very Angelina (sans legwear and hat)|
|Very Tilda Swinton|
|Very Eva Langoria|
|Very Halle Berry|
What also caught my eye, was the gorgeous makeup that managed to look rich yet natural...no easy feat. The look was created my Laura Mercier's Global Brand Ambassador, Matin Maulawizada. I was happy to receive the details from Kaplow P.R., so I can try my best to recreate it:
The city of Aspen.Structured designs in rich browns, fiery reds and cool blues bring the iconic beauty of the city to life.
Matin Maulawizada, Global Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier, and lead makeup artist for the show, drew from the collection’s gentle femininity and strong fashion edge to create a makeup look that is “simple and reminiscent of nature with monochromatic colors, and yet, at the same time cool and beautiful.”
Matin stated “subtly sun-kissed skin and breezy blooming cheeks evocative of a crisp day outdoors were the foundations of the look.”
· Matin first applied Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze all over the face to give the skin a warm, outdoorsy glow.
· He then brushed Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Wild Bouquet onto the apples of the cheeks to give the face a pop of color.
Matin then “applied a runway lip, with a stained effect so it didn’t appear overdone.”
· Matin recommends readers at home apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Cocoa (NEW: Crème Smooth Lip Colours available Fall 2012) by pressing it onto their lips using their ring finger. This gives a sexy, stained effect.
According to Maulawizada, “the very diffused smoky chocolate brown eye mimics nature by looking perfectly imperfect.”
· Matin first applied Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle all over the eyelids as a smoke, and diffused it as it reached the brow.
· He then intensified the eye with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Coffee Ground along the lashes.
· Matin finished the look by adding several coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara (NEW: Faux Lash Mascara available Fall 2012).