The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, February 20, 2012

No Maybe's about it: Maybelline is a MUST

A GREAT goodie bag from Maybelline from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Maybelline is an official sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.  They are a familiar presence in the tents and frequent collaborators with the designers who show their wears at Lincoln Center.

Ever since Lead Makeup Artist Charlotte Willer,  came aboard in 2008, Maybelline has shined. It's no easy feat to strike a balance between adding edgier products and fashion colors without alienating core customers.  I think they have achieved it beautifully.

I was hoping to meet Willer, with my friend Linda Levy at the Maybelline suite, but she was not surprisingly, tied up with  press interviews.  Kindly, we were both gifted gorgeous goodie bags, filled with product, including all the latest launches.

There's a lot of ground together, so starting tomorrow, I'll share my faves with you as I work my way to the bottom...

Stay tuned...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...