The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, March 7, 2016

Review: Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover

Clinique Take the Day off Makeup Remover
$19



Jeez...where have I been???

I knew I would be spending a few days at my sister Loren's NYC apartment and for once, I truly needed to pack light.  While I have mastered the art of packing a well coordinated travel wardrobe, the really heavy baggage is my makeup and cosmetics.

Where but  for staying with my sister, could I strike the following off my list:

  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Blowdryer
  • Toothpaste
  • Deodorant (Yup, your Italian roll-on Sis, sorry)
  • Serum
  • Facial Cleanser
  • Shower Gel
  • Body Moisturizer
  • Dry Bar Shower Cap
  • Post-Shampoo Hair Treatment
  • Eye Makeup Remover
I'd clock that in at least 7 lbs...

What blew me away, was the ease at which Clinique's Take the Day Off Makeup Remover, really did.  Mascara, waterproof eyeliner? Gone in seconds without a bit of tugging. All of it. Wowza!

How did I know I found my new Holy Grail Makeup Remover??? When I woke up in the morning with virgin clean eyelids, no smudgy raccoon eyes, that somehow always surface, despite my diligence, when whatever remained the night before fuses with my eye cream.

Eureka!

Thank you Sis, for all your TLC, fabulous cooking and vodka laced cranberry juice and seltzers. YOU are simply the best, and your stash is second only to mine. And of course you know, if the roles were reversed, mi casa is su casa, always.

Much love and xox,
DD

P.S. That Italian roll-on deodorant, it turns out, his the provenance of my sister's significant other...Apologies Earl. It was divine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...