The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reach Complete Care Triple Angle Floss Toothbrush



My beauty stars have always aligned in funny ways...the day I was scheduled for my bi-annual teeth cleaning, I received a reach out from Reach, about two new toothbrushes they were launching.  Might I be interested in trying them???

Naturally...

I know I focus an awful lot on the very superficial aspects of beauty, but I am also a hard core believer in taking really good care of yourself; healthy diet, frequent exercise, body checks for melanoma, a good relationship with your Internist, Breast Self Exams, Digital Mammograms and ultrasounds for those who need it, annual visits with your OB/Gyn and scrupulously good dental hygiene.

My generous package of toothbrushes arrived yesterday.  I started with the Reach Complete Care Triple Angle Floss Toothbrush with medium bristles, since I am a floss nut.  Here are it's attributes:
  • Floss-like bristles remove plaque deep between teeth and along the gum line
  • 13° triple angled neck
  • Triple angled bristles maximize contact with each tooth
  • Tongue Cleaner
  • Soft thumb rest for comfort and performance
  • Ergonomic lightweight handle
  • Available in SOFT, MEDIUM, and FIRM bristles
I absolutely love the way it feels in my mouth.  The angle covers each side of my mouth perfectly and you absolutely can feel the contact and the "flossing" effect between your teeth.

Brilliant!

When this wears out, I will move on to the Reach Complete Care Triple Angle Pro, which shares similar features but also is designed bilaterally with "whitening" bristles.  I'm not quite sure how that works, but I will take it on faith for now.

Would I buy them on my own?  In a heartbeat...the perfect adjunct to my Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser.
How do I manage to get out the door each day?!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...