The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream



Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
6.7 oz $35.00








Before I left for vacation, my friends at Murad asked if I might be interested in trying Murad's Renewing Cleansing Cream.

I am always game to try a new cleanser and as fate would have it, I was on the last dribs of my current one. Besides, I have yet to try a Murad product that I have not fallen in love with.

I must preface with the fact that I will NEVER be parted from my Clarisonic Mia. At this point its as vital to my existence as say, a kidney or my liver.

The difference of cleansing with a Clarisonic cannot be compared to anything you have used before...No washcloth, fingertip or exfoliator can lighten age spots, reduce fine lines, and minimize spider veins.  They also can't make your skincare products work more effectively.  Your Clarisonic Cleanser, however, can do all that and more.

I so regret not having treated myself to this powerhouse skincare tool sooner.  Please don't waste another minute and starting turning the hands of time backwards. Treat yourself...You are more than worth it!

But I digress...on to Murad's Renewing Cleanser


For starters, Murad products are fairly priced.  The quality of the ingredients is unbeatable and my products last for months and months.

I first like to use a small amount of cleanser and remove most of my makeup before using the Clarisonic.  It takes just a moment or two, but it makes no sense to me to swirl Beauty Balm cream, blush and concealer on my face if  I'm trying to deep clean my skin.

Murad's Renewing Cleanser promises to exfoliate, boost hydration and restore your natural moisture barrier.

Does it live up to its claims???

Check. Check. Check.

It also leaves my skin supple, not taut and radiantly glowing.  I checked Murad's website to see if others loved it as much as I do.  The answer?  A resounding YES.  4.9 out of 5 stars from 355 reviewers.

Does this sound like a rave review?

Good.  It is...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...