The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pur-fection


I am a late comer to mineral foundations. My early attempts made me look like a Geisha, well passed her prime... Not a good look. Trial and error, has taught me that it is far better to err on choosing a darker shade, than you might think you need.

The next hurdle to overcome is the mineral makeup mess. Since most mineral foundations are loose pigmented powders, it might not seep into your pores, but you may find traces of it everywhere else. Uggghhh!

When I had the opportunity to try Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup, I jumped at it. First of all, I adore multi-taskers. Pur is foundation, concealer, SPF 15 and powder, all in one. It provides flawless coverage, without appearing cakey or dry and it is tidy widy. Oh joy!

Today, I dropped it on my bathroom floor. So much for tidy widy, but to my delight, not only was it intact, but I discovered the bottom of the compact, opens separately to reveal a sponge and mirror. Was I spared the mess, only to be shackled with 7 years of bad luck???

Nope. Like I said Pur-fection. Find your starter kit for $35 at PurMinerals.

Luh-Ove it.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...