The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Get On The Ball



Do you remember your first kiss??? I don't, but naturally I remember my first mascara... Maybelline's Great Lash. It is still a bestseller, and often lives in the makeup kits of top artists, but for me, a sweet memory.

Do you think it is odd that I have a mascara wardrobe? I do, but I still have one! YSL's Faux Cils, for nights out, Maybelline's Pulse Perfection for work and Cover Girl's Lash Exact, (in the purple tube), for weekends. On what occasion to I use a fourth???...all of them.

After a hugely, successful test drive in Europe, Loreal's Telescopic Explosion Mascara, has hit the states. Why is it garnering so much beauty buzz? Because the applicator looks like a ball tipped weed whacker and functions like one too, magically pulling out never before seen lashes from the inner and outer corners and growing the middle fringes to telescopic proportions. I am in love.

It's the perfect top coat for all of my mascaras and it's fun to use too. Telescopic Explosion is so good, I bet it could even make Great Lash, great.

Get whacking!!!...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...