The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Glow on the Go


I got an email the other day, from Jene Luciani, the gorgeous Fashion and Beauty Editor of The Wag and author of her own Blog, Beauty and the Burbs. "Any chance you will be in the City next week"? "Nope", what's going on"?, I replied.

Bendel's, is doing a major product launch, (January 12-19th), at their famed beauty bar, for Reversital, a 3 in 1, MicrodermaStick and her friend Margeaux, was handling the P.R. One product, that will cleanse, resurface and moisturize, imparting a Bio-Active Hydration Shield, that lasts for 24 hours. I love multi-taskers! I also used to treat myself to Microdermabrasion treatments occasionally, during flusher times. Microdemarbrasion is fabulous for reviving tired skin, and does help with fine lines and sun spots, if done on a regular basis. The best part is that there was never any "down" time, hence, earning the nickname, the "lunchtime peel". When Neutrogena, introduced their battery operated, handheld microdermabrasion system, I was quick to purchase it. After a heady start of regular use, it has languished, half dead, on the top shelf of my medicine cabinet, for quite some time, (going the way of countless exercise gizmo's and videos, I have purchased over the years, not in the trash can, but not in use).

The Reversital MicrodermaStick, sounded right up my low tech alley. Jene arranged for me to receive the one designed for Face, Throat and Decollete, to test drive and it couldn't be any simpler!


The product is actually a stick, that you wind up, like deodorant, to dispense on damp skin, in a circular motion, for 10 seconds. It definitely had the same texture has a professional peel, since both use aluminum oxide crystals. The first time, I sink rinsed, the second time, I rinsed in the shower, since it can be wee bit of a challenge, not to be left a little gritty. The shower is, absolutely, the better alternative. My skin felt instantly clean, silky and hydrated. My makeup applied beautifully afterwards and OH! What a GLOW!!!...I am loving it!

An entire stick, at $95, is less than one microdermabrasion treatment. I barely made a dent in it, after two applications, so I am optimistic, that the MicrodermaStick, would more than pay for itself. So you New Yawk girls, pop into Bendel's and take your own Reversital MicrodermaStick for a test drive...I promise, you are not leaving without it. You may be a little poorer, but your skin will look like a million bucks...

xox,
Dd

P.S. Out of town or just too busy??? Don't be left out, dull and flaky! Call Henri Bendel at 212-245-8346. I am sure they would be happy to send you one and if you call, within the next 6 minutes...

3 comments:

  1. lol, this is awesome!!! thanks for the props!! :) Diva Debbi rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: Just to clue everyone in, ReVersital's 3-in-1 MicrodermaStick will be back at Henri Bendels from 2/2/09 - 2/8/09 We had a very successful trunk show and have been asked back for next week, March and April. So for everyone who wants to try the product and get a free gift with purchase, please COME BY AND SAY HI! Margaux and Barbara will be there all week! Bendels is at 712 Fifth Avenue, corner of 56th next to Harry Winstons. Or, give us a call at 1-877-4EZ-Skin - which is what we want to give all of our customers, a product for ease of use and great skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margeaux,
    The ReVersital MicrodermaStick is truly, a spectacular product.
    I have been using it every other day on my face, neck, decollete and hands. I honestly think that is the near equivalent of a professional peel at a tiny fraction of the price and I have barely made a dent in it.
    Treat yourself girls...at the moment, it's the next best thing to a girls getaway.

    xox,
    Dd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...