The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, October 20, 2016

THIS IS IT! IT Bye Bye Eye Under Eye Illuminating Waterproof Concealer

 Bye Bye Eye Under Eye Illuminating Waterproof Concealer
                                                           4 Shades $24

Okay, Okay, I know...I might be starting to lose some cred with all of you Lovelies about flip flopping about my favorite concealers.

I thought I was loving Tarte's Shape Tape, but I noticed lately that I was looking tired, midday, requiring a touch up.  It was almost like the concealer was breaking through.

When I was at Sephora the other day I asked Marlene, the Assistant General Manager for some recommendations; I wanted full coverage, but none of the creasing and caking.  She recommended a new product from IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.  An upgrade that brightens, if both full coverage and waterproof.

I tried the Medium, which is on the lighter side, always my preference.  The creators recommend choosing Medium if you are unsure, since it's the most popular shade.


This is a concealer with a very thick consistency.  Only the smallest amount is needed.  Since it doesn't spread easily, it is best to warm a teeny tiny amount between your fingertips first.Here's the really, really great part...I immediately looked refreshed, rested and brighter.  Translation???  Younger. Fine lines seemed to disappear.  Naturally I'm tempted to use it all over my body.

The real test came the next day...could all this goodness last through a full day of wear???  Yes indeed!  Creaseless, with zero breakthrough.

It's full on LOVE.  This is the type of product that pre-blog would have motivated me to create a blast email to all of my Besties, which now, of course, you are too.

I beseech you to sample Bye Bye Eye Under Eye Illuminating Waterproof Concealer, and please do, tell me what you think.  I'm already going to anoint it Holy Grail status....Ya.  It's that good...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...