The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Palladio Botanical & Vitamin Infused Cosmetics


Palladio Precision Liners
$6 each at Ulta












I realize these liners look more like they were plucked from a box of Crayola crayons. Fear not! The one that I forgot I purchased on a whim from Ulta a few weeks back, is actually a gorgeous dark espresso. Palladio Precision Liners are also available in black and charcoal grey.

We had quite a patch of warm weather and high humidity in the beginning of the week and I have been searching for a great budge proof liner that glides on handily.  I somewhat achieved it, when I rediscovered my Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner. I do love it, but two challenges remain; it's pricey and required endless sharpening. Before you know it, you've whittled yourself down to a nub...

What a happy surprise Palladio Precision Liner is! For starters, you can hone the point to ice pick sharpness and for 6 bucks, who cares.  It does glide on beautifully, because they are silicone instead of wax based. Added bonus, the color lasts and lasts, without fading or smearing.
 

Hallelujah!
I had never heard of Palladio so I did a little research.  It turns out Palladio is a U.S. based cosmetics and skincare company that has been around for 25 years.  It's hard to believe that the marriage of good things in cosmetics like botanicals and vitamins is still a relatively new phenomenon.  Palladio, apparently, had jumped the shark, including anti-oxidants like Ginseng, Green Tea, Ginko Biloba, Vitamin E and Chamomile into makeup, way ahead of the pack.

Will I try other Palladio products? Absolutely. Cheap, cheerful and effective? Here's hoping there is more to come.

Stay tuned Lovelies!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...