The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Flashback Friday: Benefit's gimme BROW

Benefit Gimme Brow
Originally $22 creeping up to $24...but worth it

I love getting calls from my GF's when they are excited about their latest beauty find.  They usually want me to try it so I can blog about it and share it with my readers.  Such was the case when my pal Monica called after spending some time at a Benefit store in the NYC and being schooled on the charms of gimme BROW.

"Oh yes, gimme BROW is great...I wrote about it over 2 years ago", I blithely replied....but then it occurred to me--if it was so good, why had I moved on and tried at least another 4 products since then?



On a recent Ulta run, (yes, I now have them along with my CVS and Sephora runs), I decided to revisit gimme Brow.  For starters, was the tube always that tiny??? But oh, that product!

A tiny brush imparts just the right amount of the gel formula, that ingeniously has fibers built in to plump up your brows and fill in any sparse areas.  No worries about looking like Grandpa Munster...they have this thing down to a beautiful science.

Sold.



Available in two shades, I went for the deeper one. In younger years, I lightened my brows, now I find that more depth, frames my face better and to my eye, is more youthful.

As I continuously try to cull down my makeup bag and purchases to my DivaDebbi Holy Grail's, in a quest to simplify my routine, Benefit's gimme BROW has earned its place.

Now all I have to do is remember that...and thanks Mon!

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...