The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, January 28, 2013

DivaDebbi's Red Carpet Report card: SAG Awards 2013



I will confess to paying scant attention to the SAG Awards last night. That doesn't exempt me though, from playing Monday morning Quarterback.  As I reviewed the Red Carpet photos today, I was aghast at some of the gowns chosen. Dang!  I missed all the fun...


Loves:
My favorite!!! Marion Cotillard in Dior

The always stunning Nina Dobrev
in always stunning Elie Saab

Amanda Seyfried has grown into a Red Carpet
favorite of mine. Divine in Zac Posen

Jennifer Lawrence always kills on the Red Carpet.
Another winner in Dior Haute Couture

The beautiful Michelle Dockery in
Chado Ralph Rucci

Unfortunately blending into the background
and carpet, on it's own this Alexander McQueen
gown is a huge improvement over Jessica

Chastain's GG debacle

Loathes:


Another woofer, smartly unidentified on
Homeland's Morena Baccarin

Ripped from Nana's attic, Anne Hathaway
in Giambattista Valli

Jessica Pare in Jason Wu chanelling
 Eliazbeth Taylor in Cleopatra



Rose Byrne looking very Downton Abbey
in Valentino with very bad hair

Elizabeth Moss in a droopy Dolce and Gabanna
I think she missed the attire memo

Naya Rivera. Close ups of the bodice on
this Donna Karan gown boggled my brain.
HUH???

January Jones in a Prabal Gurung diaper
with a 9 inch pompadour

Julianne Moore in a Chanel gunny sack

Kayley Cuoco in Ramona Keveza.
Now click your heels three times and say...

Did you watch?  Did I leave anyone out??? Looking forward, of course, to the Academy Awards. Forget next Sunday... That is the real Super Bowl.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...