The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: purminerals "Beautiful Creatures" Palette

puminerals Limited Edition "Beautiful Creatures" Palette
$100 Value for $39

This year, when I did my DivaDebbi's Best of Makeup for 2012 roundup, I purposely did not include eyeshadow, because despite my best efforts, nothing wowed me. I waffle between prestige brands and whatever catches my eye at CVS. Unfortunately, nothing caught my eyelids with any special effect, so I left them out.

For a few weeks, I even stopped using shadow.  Could I be the chick who just wears liner and mascara?  I was, but as a life long shadow wearer, my eyes lacked definition, so I went back to my so so collection.

When I received an email from one of my P.R. friends about purminerals Limited Edition"Beautiful Creatures" Palette, with a picture of 8 gorgeous, wearable shadows, I immediately asked if I could sample it. In addition, it also includes a rich charcoal liner and a pretty pink lip gloss. The Beautiful Creatures Limited Edition Palette is inspired by the film of the same name, which will be out in February.

Puminerals has fallen off my radar a bit.  I have used and loved their products in the past.  What I was most excited to see was that their exquisite mineral based product was available in a traditional shadow mold, rather than a messy pot.

My kit arrived this week and I am absolutely thrilled with these shadows.  They glide on like silk, stay put and really make my eyes pop.  Oh joy!!!  Every color is beautiful and I believe they would flatter every eye color.

I highly recommend you treating to yourself to this wonderful kit at it's special price.  It is available at Ulta stores as well as pumineral's website.

Looks like 2013 is off to a beautiful start...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...