The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Trial Offer



In my last Blog, (Does This Tutu Make My Butt Look Big?), I wrote about two websites, Fashism  and Go Try It On, that feature average Joe's and Joanna's uploading pictures of themselves and asking for fashion and beauty advice, from strangers.   My friends and clients often 911 me asking for help, which I never find intrusive, more sweetly flattering...It occurred to me that I could offer this same "service" to my DivaDebbi readers!  After all, we are not exactly strangers, are we???


Simply snap a picture of yourself, upload it as an attachment and send it to me at www.Debbio@richardsonline.com, with your fashion or beauty concern.   I was born with out a "fib" chip, so if you are asking, I am answering, straight up!   Let's have fun and give it a whirl!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...