The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bright Ideas

Every week, I receive a new batch TotalBeauty Bits to share with my readers. Before I do, I laboriously search through all of them to see what interests me and may interest you. Sometimes, I skip them altogether.

It would be dreamy, if they just presented the information in a list format, but the purpose of having to "click" through the whole list, is to add "page views", so TB can rack them up to show their advertisers...Just business, I know, but still a chore...for both of us.

This week TotalBeauty presented the highest and lowest rated "skin brighteners". These products are formulated to even skin tone, improve radiance and the real reason anyone uses them...to fade dark spots.

I am always surprised to see a well regarded skin care line like Peter Thomas Roth's Potent Botanical Skin Brightening Complex take a drubbing, since his Un-Wrinkle Pads are a phenomenon I endorse. Oh well, nobodies perfect and it gives credibility to the whole concept of having unbiased readers rate products.

My goal, is always to find the highest rated product at the lowest cost!
There were two that made the list, one easily accessible at your local drugstore.
Forgive me for not telling you up front...DivaDebbi needs her page views too!

xox,
DD

TotalBeauty.com
Best and Worst Skin Brightening Products

See which reader-tested products will help you get the radiant skin you crave


Want luminous skin? Check out the best skin lightening/brightening products and avoid the worst ones, and you'll be um, good to glow.

See products

Worst: No. 4: Ambi Fade Cream, $4.99

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 6.8*


"I put on my first application as instructed and hours later my face starting burning ..."

No. 3: Bremenn Research Labs Lumedia Facial Brightener, $80

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 5.8*


"I have been using this product for at least 6 months to give it a fair chance, but ..."

Best: No. 6: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream, $59

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8*


"This is my miracle in a jar รข€¦"

Want to see what other products made the list? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...