The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Infusium 23 Repair & Renew

Infusium Repair and Renew
Shampoo ($7.99) Conditioner ($7.99) and Leave-in Treatment($8.99)

Infusium 23 is a product that has been around for a loonnng. Originally, as I recall it, it was only a leave-in treatment.  I purchased it years ago, under the guise that a classic product might also be a great one, particularly since it is so well priced.

I remember being confused by the texture...it literally feels like water, which makes applying it a bit of a conundrum. What makes much more sense, would be to 'infuse' it, in a spray bottle.

Imagine my surprise when doing a little research, that it is also offered this way, which I always thought would make much more sense. Once I transferred the product into a mini spray bottle I now reap its nourishing benefits and use it on both wet and dry hair.

Renew and Repair Shampoo and Conditioner are fortified with argan oil and keratin, as well as proteins and amino acids.  They smell absolutely heavenly, reminding me vaguely of apricots.  The shampoo lathers gorgeously and rinses out without stripping. The conditioner is rich and silky without being heavy.

I've gotten a to be a wee bit of a blow out addict, so drying my own hair never leaves me anywhere near as satisfied as having it professionally done.  That said, my hair was shiny and manageable. For the price, I think the trio is a fantastic value...just look for the spray bottle and it will be all good.

Happy hair awaits...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...