The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Review: Loreal's Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover

L'Oreal's Clean Artiste Makeup Remover
for Sensitive Eyes.$6.99 Drugstores Nationwide


I have been enormously frustrated lately with trying to find a product that will gently, and completely remove my eye makeup.  I don't care for anything that is vaguely oily.  I have tried expensive removers, cleansing wipes and remover pads with very middling results.

I picked up L'Oreal's Clean Artiste somewhere in my travels. Having been failed by the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover pads I recently purchased, my expectations were low.

What a lovely surprise to have stumbled on an extremely effective eye makeup remover, that even removes my beloved Benefit They're Real without a tussle.

 I'd rate is a solid 8.5.

Even better, once I started to do a bit of research on Clean Artiste, I discovered it comes in two formulas; the one I purchased for sensitive eyes, the other formulated to remove waterproof and long wearing eye makeup.

L'Oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover
 Waterproof and Long Wearing-$6.99

I have every hope, that this will be my Holy Grail eye makeup remover.

Cheers to that...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...