The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

You make me feel like dancing

You make me feel like dancing






Back in the Spring, when I attended the Fall 2012 Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week with my dear friend Linda Levy,  we attended the Dennis Basso show.


Basso of course, is best known for his luxurious furs, but what was the real surprise, were the sumptuous and elegant R-T-W that was shown underneath them.  Some items, like the exquisite confection above, were pretty enough to walk the runway unadorned.


I saved this photo simply because it charmed me and I wanted to be reminded of it.


Now that I have discovered Polyvore,  I found an opportunity to share it.


I hope you like it as much as I do.


xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...