The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector: Do you need this?


Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector  $4.99
 DoI???  Much to my own dismay, I could not resist picking this up while on a CVS run. How could I possibly need to add another styling product to the army under my bathroom sink?

I had just had my hair freshly colored by the magnificent Christopher at Warren Tricomi, Greenwich.  Nicely, WT is fine, with those of us who like to blow dry our own hair after color services. 

It's not that I'm cheap, but it's rare that I really love the way anyone blows out my hair...What really is the point of paying to have it dried, only to come home and tweak it for twenty minutes?

They have a perfect set-up,that includes a top notch dryer, a dozen immaculate brushes in all shapes and sizes and product for any conceivable style...everything except a flat iron. 

Is that too much to ask??? Ya. I think it probably is.  So essentially, I do a serviceable job, but come home and tweak for twenty minutes anyway---see what I mean?

I don't flat iron every strand, but I do use it to smooth my bangs and the underside of my hair that does have a mind of it's own.  I'm not particularly crazy about oils, so if Garnier's new Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector  Straigthening Mist contains argan oil, but somehow has the consistency of H20, I'm good with that.

It promises to seal in a "perfect" smooth shine for 24 hours, while protecting hair from the rigors of flat ironing.  It has a slightly cloying fruity smell, but I can forgive that for great results---which I achieved in seconds.

I do like to read reader reviews, (I so appreciate the people who take the time to do this) and this newcomer  to the Garnier Sleek & Shine family was recommended with love and kisses by all 14 reviewers.  Many reported results that last for days and some were Southern dwellers, who do daily combat with humidity.

I'm good with that too...Conclusion?  Ya.  We need ths.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...