The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bees Knees


I don't have the vaguest clue what that means, do you???

Just did a lil' in house beauty inventory...I have 7 cleansers in different states of use, plus my fall back, always at the ready Cetaphil soap, for dry/sensitive skin.

Inevitably, what do I pull out of my beauty hive each night??? Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser. First of all, I have been using the same 6 oz. bottle, since September and I'm not sure I will ever run out...a lil' goes a long way. When it does come time to replace it, I will have no qualms about spending $10.00. This, my darlings, is a what I call a beauty bahgin.

Infused with jojoba beads, fruit acid and royal jelly, the texture is creamy. The jojoba beads lend themselves to gentle exfoliation. After my ritual 10 rinses, it is nearly 100% clean, leaving my face glowing. If there is a rare touch of makeup left behind, it is easily whisked away with some toner.

I am considering designating it with Holy Grail status, meaning I will continue to buy and use it exclusively, for the foreseeable future.

I recently started using all my left over anti-aging potions and lotions on less popular spots, like my elbows and knees...I think I will check their website and see if they have any products targeting these crepey crevices and I know just what they should call it...

Drumroll---The Bees Knees.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...