The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brown Eyed Girls (2)


Though I am loathe to admit it, I've always felt a bit gypped about having brown eyes and I have whined about this before. It's not like my parents or siblings are sporting anything extraordinary like La Liz's lavender cat eyes, increasing my odds, it's just that brown always seem flat and boring comparatively. When I was growing up, there were simply no brown eyed CoverGirls. We were strictly fourth class citizens to the blue, green and hazel eyed denizens of the beauty of the world.

Insanely, I felt a little puffed up, reading this TotalBeauty Bit, that gave us brown eyed girls a little love.

I know you will skip this post, (with a self satisfied smirk), if you are on the right side of the genetic lottery...and frankly I don't blame you. To my brown eyed brethen, enjoy!!!

xox,
DD

TotalBeauty.com
Top 10 Celebrity Makeup Looks for Brown Eyes

Get tips and tricks to make your brown eyes truly sparkle


Got brown eyes? While you may be somewhat jealous of your blue and green-eyed friends, there's no need to be! With these makeup tips, you can bring out the multi-faceted color and dimension of your eyes and really up the wow-factor of your overall look. Check them out, brown-eyed girl!

See looks

2 comments:

  1. I love brown eyes and always wanted brown eyes like my mom instead of my green eyes. Funny how we seem to want something we don't have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that Kari!
    I would have killed for my sisters straight hair, (particularly on the beach) and she would run off and get perms to add wave and volume.
    I'm pretty sure it's a girl thing...ya know?

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...