The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, February 24, 2017

Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo

Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo from Amazon
$12.90 2.4 oz.


I confess, I'm an Amazon Beauty troll...I love searching through their products and randomly look for well priced 4 and 5 star products from niche brands, thus my discovery of Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo, (available in two shades).

I'm not a dry shampoo fan...I don't find them particularly effective and dislike the dull residue it imparts.  Rather than using it for the purpose of extending my time between shampoos, I sometimes use it as a texturizer for volume.

What pushed me to activate my "one click buy" finger, was reading the review from the exercise instructor who was able to go days in between her former daily washing and all the reviewers who raved about the massive volume Drop Dead Dry Shampoo creates.


So far, so great!  I'm confused about why this light grey powder has anything to do with being a brunette and I still can't offer an explanation.  It doesn't add color, but on the plus side, it also doesn't leave a chalky white residue.

It's a little messy, but cleans up easily.  Volume???  Oh yes.  Tons.  On Monday, I received tons of compliments on my hair at the gym, either though it was, in my estimation, filthy and I was heading to the new Hott Blowdry in White Plains, (lovely, btw), for a blow out.

The secret ingredient to this Vegan product is charcoal, which is definitely having it's own beauty mo. Some reviewers complained about the scent.  I smelled nothing amiss.

Here are the details:

About the Product

  • Handcrafted 100% Natural Dry Shampoo Powder 
  • Absolutely NO Parabens, NO Artificial Preservatives, NO Synthetic Chemicals & NO Talc
  • 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
  • Deodorizes with Charcoal
  • Kaolin Clay Keeps Greasy Hair Under Control
Frankly, so little product is needed, I can't imagine ever getting to the bottle of this little shake bottle.  A great product and a bargain too!

Happy!!!

xox,
DD



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing it. Sounds good.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...