The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!!



Happy, Healthy New Year Lovelies!!!

This was a challenging year for me. I literally have been counting down the moments to the fresh start of a new year. I am deeply and forever grateful to our son's surgeon Dr. Michael Borger and Cardiologist Dr. Gregg Rossner, as well as my own Doctors;  Roy and Andrew Ashikari and Dr. Andrew Salzberg, as I celebrated my 20 year breast cancer milestone.  I lost my beloved Mother Joan, but I'm ever grateful that she did not suffer and passed peacefully, knowing her children, loved her till the end of her days.

I am incredibly excited about the challenge of Co-Owning my business Mary Jane Denzer in White Plains, with my wonderful partner Anastasia Cucinella.  I love new beginnings and I'm very happy about this next chapter.

So may I suggest you too, dream big, let go of things you can't control, take good care of yourself and the ones you love, follow your instincts, be kind, and have a wonderful year ahead.

Thank you so much for being my loyal friends and readers through all these years.
The best is yet to come...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...